FEATURE: More Eye Colors

Episode Readers & Writers,

While the current eye color status is fantabulous, I think we can do better.
These are listed in order of priority, starting with realistic colors that are missing down to color mixtures.

• Ice Green. The Emerald Green we have right now is not what real green eyes look like. It would be nice to have an “Ice Green” that is a lot more cool-toned.
  • A Forest Green. Like I said before, the greens we have aren’t really realistic. A forest green that is like Hazel eyes but a bit more green toned would be nice because Hazel literally just looks like a yellow leaning towards green, not hazel. Dark Hazel is pretty it’s just dark.
  • Gray Blue eyes
  • A Purple, Not a Violet. The purple we have leans a bit pink.
  • Silver with bits of gold in them (I know they can do it because they did it with Blue Green)
  • Icier gray eyes. INK had white eyes that kinda glowed. It would be nice to copy the same thing in Limelight.

Perhaps I’m just suggesting small things, but these would be really cool and help complete the eye colors!

Comment “Support” if you agree! :grin:
Please comment more eye colors if you’re feeling them, too. I’d love to add them.

68 Likes

Support!

6 Likes

Bump!

4 Likes

Support!

5 Likes

Support

4 Likes

support!! :blob_hearts:

4 Likes

Absolutely!!!
There are so many different types of eye colors that we are missing. Also, some people were born blind, or have heterochromia (different colored eyes or eyes that have different sections of colors in them)so it would be great to have those other eye colors as an option. I put a small collection of examples below.

Eye Colors We Need

green eyes_dark skin

heterochromia4

unique_eyes
bionic_eye

blind eyes clouded eyes cloudy eyes

6 Likes

Support! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

1000% support :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

4 Likes

SUPPORT!
It would also be awesome if there was a deep purple eye colour, as the current one looks kind of pink.

5 Likes

Support :blush:

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

bump

3 Likes

YES! I used this eye colour JUST because it was the most green colour that would describe my character(the other one is more blue)

4 Likes

bump

3 Likes

Support! I totally agree! I think we should also have a hazel eye color range because my eyes can be greener or browner depending on the outfit so it should be the same for characters, in my option!

Tags: @Allie_Diamond_Epy, @raven.is.a.clown, and @Shahtuta

5 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support! :eye::tongue::eye:

2 Likes

SUPPORT! It’ll be so helpful while writing! :smiley:

2 Likes