FEATURE: More Eyeshapes For Asian Characters In Limelight

As of now (12/2/19) we have (arguably) 3 versions of monolids for female models and only 1 for male models.

In my opinion, it’s ridiculous there’s such a lack of options because not all monolids look the same. I’d even be satisfied with having at least 2 more options for males so it evens out with the female model. I’m simply tired of my Asian characters looking white-passing
or being limited to the same exact eye-shape because the options available aren’t inclusive enough.

(Disclaimer: I am fully aware not all Asian people have monolids but it’s, unfortunately, easier to grab people’s attention/familiarity with Asian than narrow it down to Southeast or Northeast.)

18 Likes

Support! I was just thinking about this the other day in character creation. Two of the monolids for the female body type are even the same, but one just has mascara. :disappointed:

1 Like

support. I find it so hard to make asian charaters. I dont think they look asian

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

I support!

1 Like

As an Asian who lives in an Asian community, support! All my Asian guy characters look the same and it’s infuriating :sneezing_face:

1 Like

support

1 Like