FEATURE: More music

I’d really like some more music added to the library. I know custom music is a whole issue that everyone would like but it will be too hard to check copyright on every single clip. However I would really like some more variety, especially Fantasy music. There’s plenty of party/ gameshow/ highschool music available but only a few fantasy. I was hoping this thread could be used to suggest what songs/music we would like added to take under consideration by the kind wonderful people at episode that could make my little musician dreams come true of adding a full soundtrack to a story.

Songs/Music I would like:
-Fairy/light strings music (I called it fairy because it’s the best way to explain it, also if you search on yt for fairy music the results are very similar to what I think would be good)
-Fight music (We have rap sort of beats for fights but I’d like something a little more heroine based)
-Vocals (I’d really love some songs with vocals maybe only like 3 or 4 in different genres?? so perhaps a more fantasy based one and then perhaps a pop one etc… This could be so helpful for so many stories)
-Nautical theme (One for boats and ships)

Any others anyone else could suggest?

29 Likes

support

1 Like

Completely support. The music selection is way too narrow and bland. There are only like 7 songs that I actually use because all the rest have entirely no relevance to the mood of the scene and it gets boring really fast.

2 Likes

Support !

1 Like

Exactly! I feel music adds so much to a film or series. I sincerely believe at least 40-55% of the impact of a scene comes from the music. The rest is characters and the dialogue used. How are we meant to show our true originality and unique perspectives without a wider range of music to glow up these scenes? :two_hearts::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Exactly! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support! :hugs:

1 Like

Support.So tired of the music selection.Needs more variety & distinguishment

1 Like

True, have you tried the sound section and you can turn that into music

1 Like

Support. Also add categories or tags to the sounds and music to make it easier to navigate.

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

Yep I have. We still need more variety

Support! Why doesn’t episode give us the music played in the story love life and the kiss and other episode official stories?

Support!

It would also nice to have Episode hook up with a copyright-free library cause sis…these sound effects suck soooo much

1 Like

Support! I also want music_teenangst back. :persevere:

1 Like

I wish there was more suspenseful music on the list or more horror. It seems to be lacking in my opinion.

2 Likes

Pleaase though! 100% support! It’s so annoying when you’re trying to give a consistent vibe and that vibe DOESN’T EXIST ANYWHERE

100000000000% Support!

100000000000% + :infinity: Take that