FEATURE: More Replays

It sucks when I (i) incorrectly press the final button when customizing my character (ii) incorrectly selected the wrong choice (iii) changed the fixed look for my character in every story, etc etc, but I’m out of replays.

For example, in Hello? by Evil Ebonni & Old mate, there used to be this glitch where an overlay would flash bright white when appearing, and when the glitch finally got fixed, I wanted to play the story again WITHOUT the glitch but I realized I was out of replays. In my previous replays, my character was named Morgan and had this certain face, but I wanted to change her name into Lauren with a different face, but hey, I’m out of replays!

I think it’d be nice if Episode could add unlimited replays because there are some stories out there with SO many endings and some readers might want to check them all out. :grin::smiley:

Thanks @Natasha.Brown1 for the title suggestion sksksksk

41 Likes

Support! There was this one story I used to love to replay to see every different choice, and was sad when I realized you could only have 5 replays.

8 Likes

I agree completely. How does it help them to have a limit, I wonder.

5 Likes

support 100%

1 Like

episode logic

1 Like

Support :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Support! :slight_smile:

To prevent stories from gaining too much reads from one person!
It sucks…

1 Like

Support!!

1 Like

But how does that hurt anyone?? They either have to buy passes or watch ads? Who cares who reads it? Hmph. Lol.

5 Likes

Ikrrr… I’ll never understand

2 Likes

support!!

2 Likes

I agree support it fully we should be able to read as many times as we want!!!

2 Likes

Support!

1 Like

I support 100%!

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support!!

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support!!

1 Like

yes! i also need to check my earlier episodes in my story too to make sure everything’s working! but i can’t!!