FEATURE: More sounds/music for HORROR Stories

In general, I think we’re lacking a lot things for horror stories, like outfits/body enhancements(like BLOOD)/background/etc. but I’m going to narrow it down to Music and Sound Effects.

As of right now, I’ve only found a few music clips that fit with my story, and very little sound effects. I’d specifically want more whispering clips, the only one I found was creep_ghoul_sounds and it’s too quiet to really make an impact.

A lot of the screams sound a little cheesy to me.

I just want deep piano music that shakes your core, better screams, whispers, etc.

27 Likes

I have to agree with this, the screams are either too cheesy or far to fake sounding to work for anything.

5 Likes

support. I love the way you think :smiling_imp:
100%

5 Likes

Better music would be amazing! I love unsettling music and it’s so relaxing but also so creepy :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Yes! All genres rely on music heavily, but horror is made or break with the sounds, i think. If you have a really good plot, then the music starts and it’s sort of scary but kinda happy too, it ruins the whole thing. lol

3 Likes

Yes! Great plots are ruined by the same screeching noise and "Ahhhh…"s lol

3 Likes

Yes, very true.

1 Like

I support that idea 100%.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support :+1:

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Honestly I thought the horror stuff was pretty good.

Do Classic and Limelight have different sound boxes because I heard some pretty good stuff playing in Classic

Maybe it’s me, I just can’t stands to screams and music lol They don’t fit well with anything I do. And I’d kill for a creepy music box song.

I don’t know for sure, I haven’t played any horror Classic stories

3 Likes

Moved to Writer’s Portal Suggestions since this isn’t an art or animation. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

2 Likes

Support!
I would love this!

Support! I’m currently working on a horror story and this would be AMAZING. It would even be great for jumpscares!

1 Like

Support!!!

1 Like

Bump :jack_o_lantern:

Yesss, I 100% support you!

1 Like

Support!