FEATURE: More ways for Gems!

Well I’ve noticed that Gems are VERY useful ever since I started using episode but some what happens if we get tired of reading the Stories we CAN earn Gems from??? (Not likely for me but STILL) I think there should be more ways to earn gems… Like for Authors Maybe they get a certain amount of gems for every episode they read… And for readers maybe they get a certain amount of gems for every Story they finish. Just Many more ways to earn the gems and maybe even easier ways. I know most people want to choose the gold choices on the stories and then they look at their gem amount…3… then they look at the choice amount…13… Have you ever went off of the story and started reading random ones just to get the gems??? Yeah me too!!! So maybe we could get Gems for more than just that!!! We can also maybe get them for posting on the episode app… (You know… they basically have this instagram thing now!) Or for reaching a certain number of views on your story, I don’t know many more reasons why but yeah please support this :pleading_face: This would really be helpful for lots of people episode!!!

5 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

You can write toghether. Just create a joint account!

But support!

2 Likes

So you mean like we both know the info for the account and we can sign in anytime we want???

If so I mean like where you can actually be working on it at the same time… But that could also work thanks love :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Srry to interject, but that idea could be flexible. You could talk on the phone and have one person code/ write and while on the phone you could check in with each other to see if this is what you both want and you can take turns.

2 Likes

So what my co-writers(@eliseclairmont and @elizabeth_writes) do, is we all have the info for the joint account and we can sign in at any time and write, create outfits, create characters, whatever. You can’t code at the same time though.

2 Likes

Ohhh that seems like a great Idea I might use this thank you!!!

2 Likes

Oh it’s fine and thanks for the suggestion!

1 Like

Of course, happy creating and writing! :heart::heart:

3 Likes

I think this is already a feature request?

Found it:

But I don’t think that would give you the ability to work on the story at the exact same time. My partner and I used the same account but took turns. It helped that we were in different timezones. We used a google doc to plan.

2 Likes

Ok

Support.

1 Like

Thanks hun!

no prob.

1 Like

Support!!

1 Like

Thanks love!

Topic closed due to violation of Feature Request Guidelines Contact @Sydney_H to discuss editing and reopening topic. :smiley: