FEATURE: Movable Speechbubbles

I think this could be useful. like when my character is walking, I’ll have an option to make their speechbubble follow them at the same pace (or slower) until it reaches the edge of the screen. I think this will definitely add a realistic feeling to the scene. I don’t know if it’s just me but it’s not pleasing to my eye having my character leave the scene and the speechbubble just floats in the center. this could be done if we turn them into overlays… also changing their size from x to y in z maybe?

8 Likes

Support!!

1 Like

That isn’t a bad idea!! Support! :slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t know if somebody has already brought this up, I think it would also be absolutely AMAZING if the speech bubbles could adjust themselves according to who is talking/their location/size on the screen. It’s a bit of a hassle to have to adjust every single speech bubble manually.

2 Likes

I think moveable speechbubbles would be a great addition! It would be cool for zooming in on a character while they’re speaking and the speechbubble grows bigger as the camera moves closer.

I don’t know how it could happen, but maybe it could work but like, locking a speechbubble to a character? Like the command of locking an overlay to the camera.

Supportt

i really like this alot
support!!