FEATURE: Move tattoos/freckles/moles from outfit to character

I think it would make our lives a lot easier if character details that are permanent would not be part of the outfits but rather of the character itself. It would make it part of the customization and give readers a chance to add these features to their avatars.

I am aware that we can do this by creating different outfits. But currently this means to create each outfit 32 times or even way more, depending if you want to give the reader a chance to choose their tattoo for example.

Suggestions:

a) Add a tab to the character creator on the portal for details, which contains freckles, tattoos, moles and give us the option to include this into code like: @add FRECKLES01 to CHARACTER or @CHARACTERDETAIL TATTOO01 to CHARACTER

b) Add the details to the according existing body parts - e.g.:

• Face shapes: defined heart, defined heart with freckles01, with freckles02 with mole01 …
  • Skin color: Rose03, Rose03 with Tattoo01
214 Likes

i agree on that. so can people decide if they want them on mc.

15 Likes

Support. The number of outfits we have to create and then code to offer full customization for these features is getting insane😭

14 Likes

Yes! Its significantly more difficult to have a character with tattoos or freckles etc. when you have to remember to add them to the outfit each time. If it is a body related thing, it would make the most sense to be in character customization. Also this way, readers can choose if they want a tattoo or freckles or moles etc.

10 Likes

Makes so much sense! I agree :grin:

5 Likes

Agree!! Such a great idea!!! It’d be definitely more easier!!!

4 Likes

I made a template that allows readers to add freckles/tattoos/moles to their character. The link is in my Instagram bio (@luvemenot) you can check it out if you’d like :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I agree and support this so much!

4 Likes

it would be awesome, you would spare a lot of time

4 Likes

This would be awesome.

4 Likes

I definitely agree. It’s really hard for writers to allow readers to choose freckle songs and tattoos because then you have to make 2 different sets of outfits. It’s really difficult. I think this is a great idea and will be much more effective! :grin:

6 Likes

Thank you! I already have it in my story. The coding is not the issue. It’s more the creation of 32 outfits every time :smiley:

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Agree and support!!

6 Likes

yeah, I agree… it’s so time-consuming.

4 Likes

Support. Takes too much time making an outfit of each type of freckle also with/without the tattoos and the beauty marks.

6 Likes

Definitely, it would be much easier than trying to find the same feature for every outfit, and therefore it can remain its permanency

4 Likes

I agree… Many of the readers might not like the features and if we are to give them options, We might have to create every outfit double or triple times… or even more!

5 Likes

This would solve lots of issues, I agree!

4 Likes

Omg yes that would be awesome​:blush::blush:

4 Likes