support!

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

Yes, please.

4 Likes

Support!

5 Likes

Support! It would be much easier especially when some outfits donā€™t work with tattoos very well. Also itā€™s so easy to accidentally forget to put a tattoo or mole in an outfit and suddenly your story has no continuity.

6 Likes

I think they should also have more tattoos for ink

2 Likes

Support!

4 Likes

All of my support!!
:blush:

3 Likes

Suggested here:

@Sydney_H ?

2 Likes

i agree. all the things in the tattoo section of the outfits should be moved. it just makes our character more ā€˜usā€™ i guess.

5 Likes

Support! I agree I found it weird that they would put tattoos, freckles, moles, etc. with the outfits and not with the character customization.

4 Likes

I think they should make a new section called, Details, for the character creation portal. However, I think tattoos are best in the clothing sections since in real life even permanent tattoos can be removed. Plus, I understand way that is in the clothing portal since more items can be added with the tattoo.

Still, itā€™s hard to create characters who have freckles with glasses or studs. They donā€™t work! I tried to create a creator with a mole by his eye and a piercing on his noseā€¦ but the mole disappeared like I couldnā€™t have both.

7 Likes

I think yours was for ink and only tattoos, right? I would like to keep my posting if possible because I have made suggestions on how to do it and put some details and included freckles, moles etc, @Sydney_H

But clearly this is a feature request many would like to see, no matter on which posting :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I donā€™t mind deleting my post :wink: your has more likes so more possibility that they see it :joy::smiley::heart:

3 Likes

Hereā€™s something i made for this suggestion:

18 Likes

that looks really cool.

5 Likes

SUPPORT
It keeps bewildering me every time we get a new one why this isnā€™t done alreadyā€¦

4 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

yes!!! bumping in here!!

since more and more of those beauty marks and body accessories etc have been added and will be added, this is really getting annoying. if i have the same uniform on all characters, and a certain character has freckles, i have to make a new separate outfit for that one etc. itā€™s so annoying and takes 5000 times longer

5 Likes

Support!

3 Likes