FEATURE: Neck & Back Tattoos 🔥

We need neck tattoos ASAP! :success:
Episode please make this happen! :pleading_face:

:exclamation:Give this post a HEART :heartpulse: and COMMENT BELOW :point_down:t3: :arrow_heading_down: or even SHARE this post with your friends, so we can get this noticed by Episode.

:warning: If you have already done so, feel free to do so multiple times, again this will help this feature get noticed by the Episode team and increase the likelihood of them actually making it happen.

Theo James though :hot_face: :smirk::heart_eyes::sob:

neck tat 2 (1)

More Examples

(screenshot from the story “Under Your Influence” by Alphan.)

162 Likes

yeahh that would be so cool

6 Likes

I think they should add it!

3 Likes

Omgg support!

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support!!

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

Ya, it’s great. It will look awesome. Just for fun, Many people are from that ritual where mangalsutra(a type of neckless) is compulsory for women. If that type of tattoo made on the neck will look great it will beneficial for that woman.
Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

This is a screenshot from the story “Under Your Influence” by Alphan. One of the main characters is meant to have a neck tattoo and since they are still not available on the portal, the writer (or I’m not sure if the editor) made this edit. I just wanted to include it as an example of how cool neck tattoos would look and just another example of a neck tattoo. This one in my opinion just look amazing and hot too! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :laughing:

5 Likes

Support! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Support! :heart:

3 Likes

yes , its look much more beautiful . But it’s great . it will look awesome . if neck tattoos were added. that pain is always subjective and not everyone’s tolerance is exactly the same but compared to more sensitive parts of the body.

3 Likes

I personally like neck tattoos, I like how they look. :star_struck: :fire: Hopefully the episode team sees this feature suggestion and decide to add it to the customizing portal. :crossed_fingers:t3:

2 Likes

Support!! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Support!!! 100%:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart:

3 Likes