FEATURE: new app that allows coding on your phone/ on the go

I don’t know if this was already suggested, but it would be cool if we had a separate app for directing and coding our stories. You could manage your story from the app and just edit it like you’re on the Internet portal. Also, that would be great if we could also preview the story here.

This way you could just edit your story wherever you are!

What do you think?

31 Likes

Support!

I try use the portal website on my phone but the page always crashes and reloads losing all my progress so an app would be really helpful to me

7 Likes

yess omg I was about to make a thread saying the exact same thing. Like, you can code on the go! (o that sounds corny)

2 Likes

Same, I can’t even scroll down the script, it just reloads :confused:

3 Likes

Great minds think alike lol… It would be so helpful!

1 Like

Omg support!! It would so convenient with someone who writes on writer portal but on phone. Aka me.
Tags of coders and artists i know.
@Bridi @Mouse.Episode @zapcV @xetic @Bumblebree @Shuka @AuthorMDWrites @Aims1141 @Funicidal @Apes @amberose @Dara.Amarie @Turtle_Cat @Problematic_Patrick @Cassandra_Dean

5 Likes

Bump!

2 Likes

support :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Something like this?

4 Likes

Yes, I didn’t know it was already suggested, but that’s the idea!

2 Likes

SUPPORT! An application for desktop for offline coding would be great too. :blush:

1 Like

they have this now lol (log in on the website and u can code on ur phone)

2 Likes

Personally, it does not work for me

I use the computer but it would also be good for coding/writing on the go. Like say you’re in the car and you don’t have your laptop or you’re at break during work or something.

1 Like

t

support!

i feel like this was due long ago. i could be wrong but it doesnt seem too complicated to make coding easier for us in an app.

2 Likes

bump

bump

Support × infinity :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This is a great idea!