FEATURE: New Speech Bubbles

Hey everyone! :blob_sun:

In my opinion, the current speech bubble options are quite limited. While colours such as blue and pink are fun for certain stories, I think it would be real neat if we got more neutral colours, as pink/blue isn’t always appropriate in every story.

I feel as though the colours currently available don’t match well with my story’s aesthetic. And while this may not be a priority for some, I’ve come to learn that like myself, visual presentation matters a quite a bit to a lot of people.

Specific colours I would love to see include; black, beige, and brown (a bunch more but I don’t want to make this too long :stuck_out_tongue:.)

What colours would you suggest?

35 Likes

Support! I recently saw a screenshot of speech bubbles that were gold and orange it might have been a filter, but it was really nice looking.

5 Likes

A pretty green would be nice! :heart_eyes: I’d love to use that one. Black like you suggested would be cool too!

9 Likes

I need a black speech bubble!

9 Likes

We need a black one, of course

6 Likes

It would be super cool to be able to change the style like we can change the format from cinematic to spotlight too. Support!

4 Likes

Gold would be nice!

2 Likes

Support :blush:
Especially Black

2 Likes

Support

Summary

To add to the topic:
I’m not a huge fan of the new bubbles to begin with.
There are so much I’d like to add/change about them
I think a wider variety to the speechbubbles would be great, both for color and style.
I’d love to be able to change the color of the speechbubble during the scene so you can have different colors depending on who’s talking/thinking and not being locked on one color for the entire story.
I also would like more styles for the bubbles - dream, scream, whisper etc - like they are used in comics. Also more options for the position of the tail plz, like in the middle top or bottom, to make it easier to fit the bubble into the scene.

6 Likes

Support!

1 Like

Yes! What an amazing idea!
@coco.episodes Here is an amazing idea to add!

Here are some tags for this thread to get recognized!

My own tags :
Sorry if you didn’t want to be tagged.
@Alishia_Episode @AMagic @amberose @Luna_B_Vand.er @Luna_Kesem @gigistorm @Ashy702 @asha_queen @Elaina.p @superb @Roy @AshlynG @Cami_epy @Cass_writes @Chocolate_Mama @CinnamonToast @PropertyofNae @Phoenix_Hope @PurpleRose @Problematic_Patrick @Madhu @Writer_SA

8 Likes

Thanks for the tag! :black_heart:

1 Like

Support!! :black_heart:

1 Like

sigh support :facepunch:t4::clown_face:

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support

Also @Danielle318 thanks for the tag

1 Like

Support! I’d love black, gold an a peachy colour

1 Like

Big support! I especially kinda liked the scrapbook-like speech bubbles from Pretty Little Liars (if I’m remembering correctly). Speech bubble presentation is pretty important

3 Likes

support

1 Like