FEATURE: New Weather and Effects Codes like Overlays

Hi! I was on a search for how to turn off effects, like the weather and stuff. All I could find were similar questions of how to turn these things off and similars answers telling us to create a whole new scene with the effects. No way do I want to go through all that hassle! I’m already in a three-panel background with all my characters set in place. It doesn’t make sense to create a whole new background for a small, funny dance scene that uses spotlight effects… Inside a 10 second choice. Just saying.

It’s good that we can change the layer of the effects, its helpful. But, what about other codes for effects:

EXT. BLACK - NIGHT with effect WEATHER/OVERLAY with effect WEATHER/OVERLAY with effect WEATHER/OVERLAY

@effect WEATHER/OVERLAY create
@effects WEATHER/OVERLAY falls south/south-west/ south-east (Basically changes the way the rain or snow falls. They tend to go one direction.)
@effect WEATHER/OVERLAY fade in/out in #
@effect WEATHER/OVERLAY at layer #
@effect WEATHER/OVERLAY clear

Maybe even be able to add “loop #/infinite times” to create intermittent storms, the storms that consistently turns off and on depending how long the scene is, or how long the background is being used.

Please help me with the others. :confounded:
I would really appreciate it!

5 Likes

support~

1 Like