FEATURE: New writers shelf

haii, i’m back. If you probably didn’t know i’m iqra :heart:

Okay anyways, I checked if people made this but they aren’t saying exactly what i’m trying to say. So you know your fantasy (than can some true of course!) but when you finally finish writing a story for the first time or just in general, and you’re like “OH MY GOSH, I’M GOING TO PUBLISH AND THEN TOMORROW MORNING I’LL HAVE A THOUSAND READS!!!” I mean if you didn’t do that I guess i’m the only one. but anyways, episode should have an all year round shelf that could be named “New writers, New stories” or something like that where when you publish a story you would be added on to the shelf, and I don’t there could even new stories on the bottom that were newly published, and profiles of new writers on the top. Sorry if you don’t really understand what i’m trying to say… but yeah!

I hope that made sense!

Love, iqra

:heart:

@AmberRose @AMagic @Spes @keiji @lanafrazer_episode @jenna1012

31 Likes

I agree :smile:

3 Likes

I agree :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Support! We really need this!

2 Likes

Support :+1::blue_heart:

2 Likes

bumpp

2 Likes

I was over the moon when i got 100 reads on my first story, i never expected to get as many reads as i have now or that people would even like reading my stories. I’ve never been on a shelf, but i think it’s important to love writing, no matter if you get alot of reads or not :purple_heart:
But i do believe that Episode is trying to put alot of writers with low reads on the shelves.

4 Likes

I published my story and it got 55 reads, to me that was SOOO great, its been 2 months since i published but i think its stuck at 55 lol

3 Likes

That is great indeed :heart_eyes: My wife always says: Put that many people in one room and you’ll see how many people that is.

3 Likes

awe :heart:

2 Likes

What’s your story called? :purple_heart:

1 Like

Unexpected Murder

by: lovelyy_iqraa

2 Likes

I only have like 10 followers on episode, lol

1 Like

I’m gonna check it out :hugs:

1 Like

thank you! It’s not the best but it’s something!

1 Like

This would be awesome, especially for the some of the newer publishers

1 Like

You did very good! My first story was very bad hahah

1 Like

Totally agreeeeee

1 Like

lol thank you, and i’m sure it wasn’t bad

2 Likes

My first story was very bad, too :laughing:
Directing was super butchered and so messed up, reading it scared me and I felt bad for anyone who came across it and I got hate mail for it. Looking back now though, it’s funny how far I came in terms of directing :rofl:

And yeah, @anon89987562 this is a lovely idea ^^

3 Likes