FEATURE: New writers shelf

Thank youu

2 Likes

I agree! :open_mouth:

1 Like

It was lol

1 Like

Hahahah same :joy::joy: I still need to revamp it, but i keep writing new stories :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

We already have this shelf on the app for a long time…

1 Like

Totally agree!

1 Like

Really? How long?

1 Like

Exactly how long I don’t remember it’s been quite a while. But it’s on the User Stories section, Stories we love, then under the New Users Stories section
There are the new stories and the stories with new chapters just published

2 Likes

Oh yes, I know about that but I think they should make a brand new shelf only for this, you know?

1 Like

Honestly that’s a joke. There are usually 2-3 stories there that stay up for like 2 seconds, plus it’s so random that many of them doesn’t even have a cover, not to mention the “don’t read episode 2-3” type or the ones that are already discontinued. I doubt that anyone is actually checking that section.

Support!

1 Like

I’ve been checking those a couple of times, and many times a day to see if the stories change. They don’t. They stay for at least a day for what I’ve seen. And it is mixed, there are those without covers , those with, etc.
A shelf for new stories or new writers is meant to give the chance to everyone. By saying this story and this story aren’t meant to be there just because there aren’t any cover or because of the “chapter 1 only”, you are already picky. And from what I understood the purpose of this shelf is not to be picky and to give fairly the chance to everyone

Please stop arguing !

Maybe the app shows different things to different users but mine changes those stories every time I check it. I’m picky because I don’t see any reason to publish only a first episode since no one is going to read it. I don’t care about the covers but 90% of the readers do, so again no one will read those stories and therefore they only take away the spot from others that could actually attract readers. But my biggest problem is that we see only 2-3 stories there and I don’t get why it can’t be 10, 100 or even an unlimited number.

@anon89987562: We are not arguing, just discussing different points of view.

3 Likes

I agree to show more stories on this shelf, but for the cover and all, they shouldn’t be treated differently from the stories with covers and at least 3 chapters ready. We fight for this community to be fair and equal. If we give a story a chance, we give ALL of the stories the same chance

1 Like

I completely agree with this. I only mentioned the cover etc. because these are things that instantly turn people away from the New Stories section. If they added more stories there, people would more likely to check it out and of course in that case every story would have the right to be there. My comment was not meant to argue with you, I wanted to make this point in hoping that Episode see this.

support :green_heart::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Support

Support!

I’m gonna tag random people, sorry if you don’t wanna be tagged
@molly247
@Forever1201
@veganwater
@Shuka
@stqrhli
@eilyk
@BadassSaasha
@xetic
@Cassandra_Dean
@Problematic_Patrick
@Cocoa_bean23
@Summersprit
@Dara.Amarie
@_haruka
@SakuraCheam
@Abimations4
@LiyahxWrites
@sam.c
@Episode.Cameronwrite
@Nency_episode
@Alyssa_Epi
@epi.kendy
@amberose
@line123462
@Kaitie
@Marshmallow_O
@LanaAugustine
@NDWrites
Oki, I’m done, hope this gets more support!

7 Likes

Support :hot_face:

Support 100%!!! It can be pretty hard to get reads in the community and this shelf would be a great edition!!