FEATURE: Official Background Sharing Section

Hi everyone! :smile:

This community is filled with such diverse, talented people! :heart: I believe having a way for creative artists to share their work for backgrounds directly on the portal would be amazing.

It would be a gallery where people can upload their work, and it would be available for others to use. With this, the system should automatically credit the artist at the end of the story (similar to the existing Instagram/Twitter/FB messages), so they can get the recognition they deserve too!

Thank you! :blush:

33 Likes

That’s an awesome idea <3

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

bump! and a big fat support!

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

@lanafrazer_episode You might be interested in this and I know you have a ton of people you could tag (please tag people.)

2 Likes

HUGE SUPPORT!!! THEY BETTER DO THIS!!!

Thanks for the tag @Kai_09 darling. :heart_eyes::sunglasses:

2 Likes

@CinnamonToast
@shellyg
@alexa.episode
@AMagic

tag anyone who u think may be intrested

4 Likes

Wow, I think this would be very useful! Support

2 Likes

Support!!

2 Likes

SUPPORT for real😍

4 Likes

Bump

1 Like

I still support this plan… There was a similar feature request months ago, and they said it was approved and in the works, but I’ve seen nothing come of it…

1 Like

I think this is such a great idea, there isn’t an official thread for sharing, there is unofficial ones denominated “official” but they’re not official official, you know?
Now that episode made the Wish List Thread, so as to release hidden assets and put them all together in there it has become easier to hear us out.
Creating a thread specifically made to share backgrounds in one spot, monitoring which ones are good to use (due to the recent changes on the background guidelines) some things could be clarified.

1 Like