FEATURE: Offline reading

THIS :heart_eyes::sob: been dreaming about it since the day I started episode!! SUPPORT! SUPORT! BIG SUPPORT ON THIS ONE!

2 Likes

la bump

1 Like

bumpity again

1 Like

Bump.

Support!

1 Like

offline bump ~

2 Likes

Support
But if the app worked offline, people could cheat the passes system just by skipping their time ahead

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

I wifi trap, I hop on the wifi and tap through one episode then tap open the next episode and then when I leave the house as long as the phone is on and the app is open to the story your reading you can continue to tap through multiple episodes whilst being unconnected. xD But definite support.

1 Like

I’ve never thought of this wowww, this is smart and how episode let’s you download each episode, yeah come on episode we’re waiting.

1 Like

Support!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

yessss support

1 Like

I would definitely be for this!! I love episode soooooo much, but it uses up so much of my data for my internet on iPad and iphone and my home WiFi!!! I wish we could read the stories offline!!! That would be awesome!!! Please come up with something!!! But I also have a question?? WHY DOES THE APP USE SO MUCH DATA IN JUST LIKE AN HOUR?? ID PLAY MORE IF IT DIDNT USE SO MUCH! I only get so much data from AT&T plus I have HUGHESNET at home WiFi, and it’s all usually gone by the 10th of month then I have to wait over half month to play again!!! Lol!! :cry::sob: Wish there was a way to not use so much internet! Or if someone knows someway to make it stop using so much data secrets write me back please!!! Thanks!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Offlline reading helps alot.

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

Support
This would be helpful!
Please make this a feature

2 Likes

bump

1 Like

i was thinking about that too (lol I think i’m too late but whatever i’m still gonna write it)
but in my thought I was thinking about downloading the each chapter with watching ad like they will get what they want and we will get what we want I think its fair enough but I don’t think they will gonna let play episode without internet still … SUPPORT!

1 Like