Feature: plus size non/formal evening wear

So we need everything to be completely honest but for now I’ll request Plus Size formal wear. I would really love to see some elegant, and party dresses for our Queen’s.

Note that some of the “models”/women in the photos are NOT Plus Size. I just really like their dresses. In this case, I’d like to see BOTH Generic and Plus female avatars get the dresses.

BOTH Female Avatars!!!

I’d like to see this dress with and without the mesh arms for those who don’t like showing skin. :upside_down_face:

With and without sleeves & mesh.

With and without sleeves.

This one reminds me of a dress from Ink…

Full and quarter length sleeves, with and without lace on sleeves. Or, at least have a non see through fabric under the lace if it’s kept!

With and without sleeves.

BOTH Female Avatars!!!

1d6cb7c52b4a17900e4a76dd838a3c77 BOTH Female Avatars

In multiple colors with and without mesh and full sleeves!!!

b0689720867e3b2c60514e4378f49bdf

1541144679_plus-size-sexy-burgundy-mermaid-high-neck-long-sleeves-zipper-appliques-prom-dresses-2019-2019-lolipromdresscom_360_480

Can we PLEASE HAVE THIS DRESS AND A PANTSUIT LIKE THIS!!! FOR BOTH FEMALE AVATARS?!?!? :sob::heart_eyes::sob::heart_eyes::sob:

Reminds me of the INK two piece dresses. Can we have a long sleeve/full length shirt and a crop top version of this?!? :sob::heart_eyes::sob:

With and without mesh and long sleeves!!!

BOTH Female Avatars with and without both sleeves!!!

In different colors and with/without the split

376f142a2f2ca6dc59c362881297c2be--plus-size-prom-dresses-formal-prom-dresses In different colors and with/without the split

With and without cleavage!!!

Different colors for BOTH Female Avatars!!!

5d45d49dd38edf247b1908480c438572

PLEASE MAKE THIS AND OTHER DRESSES FOR PREGNANT WOMAN (BOTH FEMALE AVATARS)!!! :sob::pray:t5::heart_eyes::pray:t5::sob:

We DEFINITELY NEED WEDDING DRESSES (plus more options for the Generic Females as well)!!!

BOTH FEMALE AVATARS IN MULTIPLE COLORS (pale pink/rose gold, off white, white, a soft golden yellow)

BOTH Female Avatars!!! COULD WE ALSO GET A FEMALE PANTSUIT LIKE THIS…WITH THE OPTION OF A BUSTIERE, AND A JACKET TO GO OVER IT?!? I’ll add reference photos at the end!!

BOTH Female Avatars and in different colors!!! I’m OBSESSED with the attached cape!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I’d also prefer the red to be a “Little Riding Hood red” instead of this one.

With and without mesh and for BOTH Female Avatars!!!

BOTH Female Avatars!!!

In different colors!!!

BOTH Female Avatars!!!

BOTH Female Avatars!!!

In different colors and with/without the split!!!

In different colors and with/without the lace!!!

In different colors and with/without the lace also, with shoulder coverage for
BOTH Female Avatars!!!

Less Formal

ace8187d8f96f5be29542350f846484b

0f0c144c11f4c724581da962f210f7b3--plus-size-tutu-skirt-plus-size-tutu-outfits This is a dress but we also need tutu’s!!!

I’d like to see this dress in full length with long sleeves too!!

Afro Patterns

In different colors and for BOTH Female Avatars!!! PLUS Trans and *Generic Male versions as well PLEASE!!!

In different colors and for BOTH Female Avatars!!! PLUS Trans and *Generic Male versions as well PLEASE!!!

In different colors and for BOTH Female Avatars!!!

71A-oJovhrL.AC_UX385 BOTH Female Avatars!!!

BOTH Female Avatars!!!

BOTH Female Avatars!!!

Full length long sleeve and short length short sleeve and for BOTH Female Avatars!!!

BOTH Female Avatars!!!

Pantsuits with/without BUSTIERE

BOTH Female Avatars!!!

BOTH Female Avatars!!!

BOTH Female Avatars!!!

3-Elo-Peplum-Pant-Suit-Separates-14-28W

40e58da47099adf92f44c8e1034ccf9c

BOTH Female Avatars!!!

BOTH Female Avatars and in different colors!!!

BOTH Female Avatars and with/without cleavage OR, the option to LAYER!!!

BOTH Female Avatars and with/without cleavage OR, the option to LAYER!!!

8f32e3342fc4b9c86e75ca5d54aaec83 In different colors and for BOTH Female Avatars!!!

9ea02a802d066d855da121bba1829eb7--j-crew-suit-women-suits-women In different colors and for BOTH Female Avatars!!!

Any suggestions for the Plus Size avatars? :heart_eyes::thinking:

11 Likes

Support :heart:! These dresses and outfits are really cute. I’ll add some suggestions when I find some good ones.

2 Likes

Support!!

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

Support! :hugs:

1 Like

Support :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Topic closed due to violation of Feature Request Guidelines Contact @Sydney_H to discuss editing and reopening topic. :smiley: