FEATURE: Pregnancy

Since most of the threads about Pregnancy have been closed, I’ve decided to make a thread about it, including most of what I want to be in Episode.

Trimester Body Types:

1st trimester, and we already have some maternity clothes so that shouldn’t be much of an issue.

2nd trimester, slightly bigger stomach.

3rd trimester is obviously the biggest.

Maternity Clothes

I know we have a couple maternity clothes, but in my opinion there should be more, especially for medieval/fantasy.

https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/clothing-pregnancy-dresses-and-jumpsuits-stylish/347402/1

So if you’d like maternity clothes, be sure to support the two threads above! ^^^

Next up, pregnancy tests.

Pregnancy test:

If you’d like to support this idea, here’s some threads related to it below.

And last but definitely not least:

Babies

Since we know animals can be implemented, what about babies?

Tags:

24 Likes

Support!!:two_hearts:

1 Like

Support :pleading_face::pleading_face:

2 Likes

100% Support!

2 Likes

support!!!

2 Likes

Support!
Thank you for including my threads. Hopefully we can get all of these ideas implemented and the clothing expanded upon! :heartpulse::baby:t2::pregnant_woman:t2:

2 Likes

I support :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Support

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support 100%!!!

1 Like

Support :heart:

I forget when, but I made a request thread about children (like kids with kid bodies and faces and such) and babies, and now that we got horses, I see no reason for the dev team not to work on babies, granted, I kinda want the writer’s portal fixed before we get any more new characters haha

3 Likes

Support

1 Like

Hi all!

@MiyakoMiyu threads in the feature request section can only have one request per thread. Please update this thread in order to reflect that, let me know and I’ll have it reopened. Thanks!