FEATURE: Prosthetics + Wheelchair

I think we should not ONLY include different body types (yay to that btw :party_time:) but we should include people with disabilities and missing limbs.

We would have a wheel chair (yes, we have an overlay but we should have one as a clothing item, and when you move the character rotates the wheels.)

you would code it like this??:
@MC is idle_rotate_wheel_forward
@MC follows LL and MC faces right

examples:

images-4 images-3

Unknown-3 man_in_wchr

sorry if you didnt wanna be tagged

@Randomwriter07 @Rainbowpower6876 @EllyAus234 @N_Olivia @Cherry_epy @anon37186038 @mdrawzz @blackmeow20 @melaniesmall @Liam.epsd @alicia12 @nicollil @MissCandyBar @dazzling_ash @LucyLu @_Mia2 @Episode.george @avagoodwriter @Winter1794 @piper-noel-milliman @devuwrites @xxOlivia_Meganxx @ItsLily @Bridi @Jade10 @ItzLayla @Daisywhite20 @Yellow.Coconut @pupplegum @PurpleRadiance

23 Likes

Full support!
I really loved this idea Sienna!
And I am proud you thought about putting this up here :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

ty! :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Support and Bump :+1:

2 Likes

ty!

1 Like

Support for sure! DISABILITIES IN GENERAL NEED TO BE PUT INTO EPISODE!

2 Likes

I fully support 110%! This would be a great addition to Episode. Make some of the readers closer to the characters. Show some diversity, and etc…

1 Like

Support!! Episode has been wanting to be more inclusive and this is an absolutely perfect way to achieve this.

1 Like

Ohhh wow my goodness such a thoughtful idea :heart::100:
Super duper SUPPORT :100::100:

1 Like

Supportt :nail_care:t3:

1 Like

Support

1 Like

SUPPORTt

1 Like

Support :clap:

1 Like

Topic closed due to violation of Feature Request Guidelines. Please review the guidelines and contact @Sydney_H (be sure to link the thread!) to discuss editing and reopening topic. :smiley: