FEATURE: Randomize Characters

Basically, creating background characters take a lot of time and energy. BUT what if we would have a randomize character option, which would create us a totally random character, a different one every time. I don’t think this needs more explanation :sweat_smile: I hope I’m not the only one who would find this useful…

3 Likes

you can already do that,

if you write a name in the portal, it will ask if you want it to randomize a charatere or if you wanna correct it to another charaters name.

unfortently it often give weird hair colours, or the black person with blue eyes and white lips

2 Likes

it looks like this, it only show when you write a name no charatere has, also the outfits are very limited, there is like 10 different, but the charatere itself is random

2 Likes

and like I said second random, black, white lips and blue eyes :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Oh I know about that one, I meant that when you want to create a character and would have to choose all of the features, and not just when you type in a character which doesn’t exist… Sorry if it wasn’t clear enough. I don’t even know if this makes sense or not…

2 Likes

Well we have these helpful resources:
Ink:

LL:

When you use these links, they will bring you to random character generators but the LL skin tones are the old ones.

Is this what you mean? @FloB

1 Like

Do you mean something like an easier way to customize a character instead of having to type the name in, doing the randomizer, and going to the character tab to fix them?

1 Like

Yess thank you, but if this thing would be added to the portal and would actually create a character, that would be even better. But this helps a lot, thank you.

1 Like

Yep!