FEATURE: READ LATER SECTION ❤

hey guys, i’m backk ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Okay, so I always thought of this, but now i’m going to tell you, I’ve done like 2 of these “suggestions” things and I hope you guys aren’t getting annoyed? But anyways, I think episode should add a Read Later section in the app obviously. Because okay, I don’t know if it’s just my sister and I who get bothered by this but, you know when you just are like “cruising” through some stories and you find one that seems soooooo interesting your like “I HAVE TO READ THISSS” so you add it in to your “Favorites” but idk if it’s just me but I do not like it when there’s to many stories in my favorites list, therefore episode should add a “Read Later” list. Soo when you want to read that story after a week or whenever you don’t lose your story and it’s just right in the read later list.

This might be really irrelevant to some or A LOT of you but I just think it’s a good idea?

love, iqra
:heart:

17 Likes

I agree with this so much

1 Like

Totally agree!

2 Likes

THIS WOULD BE BRILLIANT. I can’t even get through all my Favorites anymore!

Support!!

2 Likes

Oh my God, yes!!! SUPPORT!

1 Like

YEESSSS definitely

I know the feeling. I’m sure if I went on to count my favourites, I’d definitely come up with nearly half of the whole Episode platform. :woman_shrugging:t2: Support.

Thank you for the support :heart:

1 Like

Closed as a similar feature has already been requested here. :smiley: