FEATURE: Reduce Skip the Wait

Do any of you find it annoying to wait 3 hours for the next 6 episodes to release? Recently few of the stories I have read have made me wait 3 hours. So what I am proposing is that we should be able to watch maybe like just 2 ads to reduce the time by 30 minutes each, like how we can watch ads to make our passes fill faster. Even if we are able to watch 2 ads, its good as it reduces the time by an hour.

What do you guys think?

13 Likes

It is annoying, especially when you’re only on the third chapter and it’s already saying “You have to wait 5 hours”

2 Likes

Support

I think it’s a great idea.

Support

The longest I’ve had to wait is 6hrs I think or I just use my gems to continue

I do agree, I find the skip the wait super annoying. Especially since I have limted time to even read stories so I likely will not go back to that story (because I’ll forget about it).

Having said that, isn’t it an option that the authors add? I thought the wait being put in place was decided by the author of tge story to try to get more gems to unluck payments? (Please correct me if I’m wrong).

It’s an optional thing but authors do it to get gems so that their story gets popular or like recognised. That’s just how episode works unfortunately.

Support

Support!