FEATURE: REMOVE Gem outfit choices

I was starting reading Lady Dianna’s Bad Girl Boss.

Once again i was distracted and disgusted at reading, because there were Gem outfit choices. I then decided to read her original version Deep Atrraction 2. But that one is written in ink, which i can’t stand (characters too plain and empty). So this isn’t possible for me to read.

Yes, Episode earns money from gem outfit choices. But it also loses its credibility and readers. Many readers think that paying for outfits makes them stay somewhere - probably in portal. And when they find a way to register on portal, their frustration is even bigger seeing that no bought outfit is there,

Episode with gem outfits sells falce promises and is lying to its readers.
But pros and coins also say, that Episode loses money for paying extra to those designers, who need to make special outfits.

Gem outfits ruin every possible chance that the featured story could be good.

Added: In app store we can read how Episode is promoted. “Choose your story” and “Design your outfit” - let’s say YES IT’S TRUE, IF YOU PAY FOR A ONE MINUTE WEARING OUTFIT. Else you don’t have an option to choose the story’s road or what your character will wear.

Dare I to say it loud?

With outfit gem choices Episode House writers only hide the truth, that they’re not so talented writers and that they can’t show/write diversity, cliffhangers and branching story variations.

44 Likes

Support

6 Likes

Support this so much. I’m tired of gem outfits. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

I agree on gem outfit suck. like 30 gems for an outfit. you have on in I five-minute scene. I dont remember which story but that was the scene there made me end using diamonds. I bought a cause I thought it would have a big impact nope she changed to another outfit five seconds later. i felt scam

13 Likes

I remember one time I had to pay like 60 gems for one stupid outfit…I didn’t…but still. It was like, impress your girlfriend and get a limo in this dress and rock the world…or wear this trash bag and stick to basics. Like, wtf?! I think that even if you want to make someone pay gems you should make the other outfit somewhat nicer and something regular people would actually wear. The outfits they have are like, where do you even find them?! No where because no one even wears that…
This turned out longer than expected lmao

11 Likes

Okay so FIRST OF ALL, literally anything you do that could possibly be of any importantace at all to the story requires gem outfits and it pisses me tf off. Like I will be reading and it will be like: “yeah so if you don’t use gem outfits your character is going to die, all of your relationships will be ruined, no one will like you anymore, you’ll also get sent to prison for murder and you also spontaneously get pregnant so… lol”

10 Likes

This is so true lol, that’s the reason why I stopped reading most of episode’s featured stories. :expressionless:

4 Likes

i would not really mind gem outfits if they did not cost like five dollers each

3 Likes

SUPPORT! I’m too poor to buy gems :(((

7 Likes

Hey welcome to the community! :heart:

1 Like

Me too :((

3 Likes

Totally support. It is annoying :anger:.

6 Likes

Support

1 Like

I’m with you there.

It’s so annoying when we can’t choose the pretty outfits or certain scenes freely because of these stupid gem options. Episode is definitely milking it!

2 Likes

Well, you have to understand that Episode won’t be doing something if they don’t benefit from it. It’s business. So just because you assume they will benefit from cancelling gem choices, really doesn’t mean they will. Our Forum community is very small, comparing to all the people who just read stories. And I’m sure they do spend their money on gems.

Dunno about you, but gem choices never stopped me from reading Episode stories. Low content quality did.

6 Likes

It’ll probably never happen, but a gal can dream, so support.

3 Likes

It would be great if they had a maximum number of gem choices per story or per chapter.

2 Likes

I support this fully. I am sick and tired of Gem Choices. They Always ruin the Story!

3 Likes

I support this

1 Like