FEATURE: Rename a character's script name

When I was creating characters, I had a accident. I double click on the create a character thing, and unfortunately,it created two characters…with the same names… I am worried about being able to use those character. So if we could get the ability to change their script names, I could (and possibly many others) fix the problem. I am sorry to anyone i offended by making this.

38 Likes

I don’t think you offended anyone. I’ve made that mistake as well. We currently don’t have the option to change the script name, only the display name.
Simply delete one of the characters. That’s it.
I think it would be nice to add the feature but, I’m not stressed about it.

3 Likes

I could, but I like her and I don’t want to have to recreate her. sigh

2 Likes

Well, don’t sigh about it.
If it’s more than one, deleting one won’t get rid of both. Trust me, I’ve done it multiple times.
If you’re afraid, just write the details. It takes less than 1 minute to recreate the character

1 Like

I knuuu. :l

1 Like

I will…

1 Like

Support! Sometimes I I have a typo, and it would be so much easier to just change the script name rather than recreate a character!

4 Likes

bump ~ bity one ~

I agree. I made the mistake and I couldn’t change the script, or outfit name. Just the display so I changed that so now I have Jade and Lucy-default

5 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

yabump maybe?

1 Like

yabump maybe?

Bumping this :laughing::shamrock:

Me too :slight_smile:
I support this!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

please

mini bump

1 Like

We can change the display name and even duplicate a character but it would be so much easier if we could just rename them ^^

2 Likes

Support.

I have way to many characters that it’s hard to point out who is/are the antagonist(s), who’s an ordinary supporting character, etc. etc. I kinda wanna add some symbol/extra letter to let me know if this person is the antagonist, the best friend, and many more characters.

2 Likes

Bump :tophat:

Bump