Feature: Replay an Episode

It happened to me quite a few times that I forgot to take a screenshot from the episode I was reading, or I accidentally clicked through a choice without even reading it. I think it would be great to have the option not only to replay stories, but also to replay episodes, because if I’m at chapter 25 for example, I obviously won’t start rereading the story just to take one screenshot. But on the other hand I wouldn’t mind using one extra pass, so I hope this can be a thing in the future :upside_down_face:

25 Likes

I support this so much!! We need this to be a feature!!

3 Likes

I seriously think being able to replay an episode because of the following reasons would be handy!

• Wanting to re-read your favorite part
  • Misreading a choice/selecting wrong choice
  • Inputting wrong name/wrong customization
  • Wanted to make different choice instead
  • Wanted to figure out other pathways by selecting different choices
  • Messed up zoom/speechbubble by clicking too quickly
7 Likes

Support!

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

This would be very cool, so we can pick a different choice. Also so we can see if a choice was different by 2 lines of dialogue.

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Stories can be replayed if the author scripts this to offer the readers. I’ve put it in my story because when I read stories there was always a part I had wished I could replay because I missed something such as accidentally clicked when I wasn’t ready and also some scenes are just so cute lol so my episodes have the choice to replay or to just continue to the next episode. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Now I’m wondering what your stories are so I can read them lol

2 Likes

Support!

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I haven’t published them yet!! But hopefully soon I will!! I just started working on a random story for fun since my stories which are comedy romance ones didn’t have that many choices other than changing outfit and replaying episodes so I’m rescripting things. But this random one I want to make sure that there’s many outcomes and plenty of choices that actually matter :smiling_imp: wahaha. Lol

And for the replay I want to change it so that they can replay the episode starting from different points of it instead of having to replay the whole thing. I think maybe that might be useful/likeable :thinking:

2 Likes

@Annieways Definitely!

1 Like

Looks like we’ve already got a thread for this request. Make to like and comment on FEATURE: Read again Chapter to show support! :smile: