FEATURE: Rising Stars Shelf

I think it’d be pretty darn cool to have a shelf for unnoticed authors. I kinda get sick of going to the romance story section and seeing the same thing over, and over, and over, again. So maybe a shelf/section for underrated authors or authors that are starting to get a lot of reads.

7 Likes

Support!

There used to be a hidden gems shelf underneath the top stories, but it’s been a couple of years since I last saw it.

2 Likes

Support

I have discontinued a lot of stories due to low reads and not much support from fellow authors

3 Likes

@Ayvery @rickyy

Episode is actually working on a Hidden Gems shelf, so it should be out soon. Feel free to recommend stories you like :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hi everyone, I haven’t been on the forum for a bit, but this post drew me in! I think it’s a great idea for a FEATURE: Rising Stars Shelf. Being a first time writer myself I know how difficult it is to get reads. Having said that my story is actually doing ok in terms of reads for a first time writer, but it’s always good to get notice and support particularly when you don’t know many people in the community. Plus I don’t want to spend too much time online to promote as I’m already struggling to find time to write let alone promote it.

2 Likes