FEATURE: Rotating Overleys

It would make life so much easier if a feature similar to the spot direction help tool was implemented for the rotating of overlays. Please do consider this in future portal updates.

34 Likes

support.

Support

Moved to Writer’s Portal Features since this is a feature request. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Yes!

It takes so much time to do trial and error by guessing the degrees and then re-spotting the entire overlay.

It would be SO much easier if we could rotate using the previewer and gave us the new spot.

Please, Episode, don’t make me spend 5 hours guessing the degrees of rotation myself.

Bye.

2 Likes

support

support!

I really need this right about now.

Bump!

support

Support!

Literally support this so much. I’m sick of googling “protractor” or “degrees of a circle” and then STILL having the rotation look wrong. It could have two functions. The first like the focus on the zoom tool: to pick the spot it’s rotating around. Then the obvious tool that tells you the degree of the angle.

1 Like

Support👏🏼

Bump

Support!

Support

Support! I never use the rotate function on overlays due to the complexity. This would make things so much easier!

also Bump :blush:

Support!!!

Bump