FEATURE: Rotating Overleys

Moved to Writer’s Portal Features since this is a feature request. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Yes!

It takes so much time to do trial and error by guessing the degrees and then re-spotting the entire overlay.

It would be SO much easier if we could rotate using the previewer and gave us the new spot.

Please, Episode, don’t make me spend 5 hours guessing the degrees of rotation myself.

Bye.

2 Likes

support

support!

I really need this right about now.

Bump!

support

Support!

Literally support this so much. I’m sick of googling “protractor” or “degrees of a circle” and then STILL having the rotation look wrong. It could have two functions. The first like the focus on the zoom tool: to pick the spot it’s rotating around. Then the obvious tool that tells you the degree of the angle.

1 Like

Support👏🏼

Bump

Support!

Support

Support! I never use the rotate function on overlays due to the complexity. This would make things so much easier!

also Bump :blush:

Support!!!

Bump

Support

Support!! :100: And like @/MoreTeaMustBeSpilled said, that trial and error is soooo irritating!!

Already suggested: