FEATURE: Scars on body and face

The title sort of says it all … I know we can make overlay scars but that’s too much work and it looks bad with animation.

This includes

Face scars
Animal claws scars
Burn scars
Stab wound scars
Surgery scars
Self harm scars (but I won’t show pictures of that becuase it could be frowned upon)

So … some examples

Burn scar (but not too ugly and risky, more like in this sims 3 VO series)

33 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

support I hate to always do this with overlays

4 Likes

If you want i have an advice you can create an overlay of your chactere (if no one have customized it) and then you can put on that overlay a scar like that one wait a sec gonna send it to you in a sec:

3 Likes

4 Likes

yeah I use that as well but it would be nice to have a face that always has a scar. that way you don’t have to put overlays or so directing for it to make it look more realistic. making an overlay of you’re character makes a lot of different animations impossible if you get what I mean but jeah for now I use that way aswell

5 Likes

YEAH it would be really nice…What’s your storie’s name (if it’s published) AND is it in limelight or ink ?:relaxed::relaxed::sweat_smile::grin:

3 Likes

Well I do use overlays a lot, but didn’t you read what I said?

Well If you haven’t read trought and just decided to help me with overlays, then here is the second sentence …

2 Likes

Support!!

2 Likes

support :exclamation:

2 Likes

Itty bitty bump :gift_heart::gift_heart::gift_heart:

1 Like

Support!

2 Likes

I support. I am Doing a Zombie Story so I need bites etc

3 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

I’m making a story that contains magic and one of the characters are supposed to have a burn scar on his eye is it possible to make that

3 Likes

Supporting TF OUT of THIS!!!

2 Likes

Support!!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes