FEATURE: Search filter for music/sounds AND a play/pause/stop button

It would be nice to have a search field where we could type the name of the music instead of scrolling up/down to it. It’s already been done for the lists of backgrounds and animations. Very practical!

UPD: Could we have a play/pause/stop button for the sounds as well? Right now, there are two ways to stop the playback once it’s started: to mute it or to reload the page. If you mute, you have to unmute to listen to the next sound. And reloading the page isn’t the best solution when you’re coding.

63 Likes

yEs. There are so many sounds and scrolling through them is an immense pain.

8 Likes

Support! So useful!

1 Like

Absolutely :clap:

Support!!!

Support :ok_woman:

1 Like

This would be so useful as it’s very tedious to scroll through the music list when you try to find a certain sound/music.

4 Likes

I’d love this too. It would also be nice if there were key words we could search too or categories. Like romance, scary, tense etc.
I also find that if I’m listening to music/sounds on the portal, after I’ve listened to maybe 2 or 3, when I click to listen to another, they don’t play anymore. Not sure if this is a widespread bug or just my laptop. But it makes it very difficult.

11 Likes

About that, I’d prefer a play/pause/stop button for the sounds. Right now, there are two ways to stop the playback once it’s started: to mute it or to reload the page. If you mute, you have to unmute to listen to the next sound. And reloading the page isn’t the best solution when you’re coding. Maybe I should add this to my initial post.

6 Likes

I only get this when I try to play one of the drum sounds… Then I have to refresh the page to be able to listen to the music again and avoid those drum sounds

Fully support this! Scrolling through pieces is tedious. Would be nice if they were divided into categories as well (Music, SFX, Ambient, etc.)

7 Likes

Oh, is that why I can’t lisyen to more? Although when I reload, it doesn’t fix it :thinking:

been a month? Nuuuu bump :smiley:

2 Likes

bumplmpmpm

I get this too and thought it was only a bug that happened to me because I would tap on another sound very quickly after having a preview of the sound. SUPPORT! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

i was just about to make a post about this

1 Like

Support!!!

Oh! I forgot you posted this. I apologize! Well, thank goodness somebody suggested this. :slight_smile:

I had made it for my post, but you did it first so I can at least send it here. That way people can know what it might look like if it does happen.

I hope this comes next after the new dialogue styles are released! Good luck and bump~~!

11 Likes

Support!

You did a great job categorizing the sounds! This is exactly what I’d like to see!

2 Likes