FEATURE: Search for sound/music

requests
general
community
mustread

We desperately need a search feature for sound! They’ve added one for behaviors so why not a sound search?. Anyone who has tried/added sound to their story knows the struggle of constantly looping and browsing sound endlessly. Filtering it would help get the sounds you don’t need out without wasting time scrolling over them again and again. Specific sound searches would help identify the sound you’re looking for faster and better.

SOUND : Adding a search bar

Man, I support this, I know the struggle too well.

SUPPORT!! I’ve been thinking this for a while actaully, then forgot until I saw this! :hugs::tada:

I’m adding sound at the moment to one of my stories and I’m so indecisive fr

Yeah, me too, I JUST found the perfect one.

Lmao that’s what I would say then I’d replay the preview and say eh maybe not spends another 30 minutes finding the same sound

Exactly, since the music doesnt play on the side so I have to add the music, save it, PREVIEW it, listen to it and then its something I dont want so i have to REPEAT the process for like a whole nother hour

I have a story that’s 1600 lines long and has a shit ton of scenes so I’m going to be having fun for the next month.

lol

It will be a good idea to put our own music. For example in one scene put ‘The night we met’ of Lord Huron

Hi! The title of this feature request currently doesn’t follow the guidelines for suggestion threads. Please review those guidelines and edit your thread to ensure it isn’t closed or deleted. Thanks! :v:t2:

agree i always have a hard time finding them.

Support!

Support

Support