FEATURE: Separate guidelines for horror and thriller

So as you know when we write thriller and horror stories we have to do it in the best way we can, including creepy and disturbing scenes. and most of them aren’t allowed by the guidelines, and when you try to upload a picture with a lil bit of blood or something that is hinting about violence or basically anything a little creepy, it gets rejected. Now I have no complains about the guidelines when it comes to the other genres to keep the app pg-13 (when it comes to mature content such as smut, nsfw and stuff) but don’t you think it’s limiting when it comes to thriller/horror? The whole point of the genres and the stories is to be disturbing :joy: so, although I think it’s highly unlikely that episode would actually do that, separate guidelines can be really helpful :sweat_smile:

19 Likes

chiweon!

honestly !!!

1 Like

Support!!

Support

I would love that. and before going into the Thriller/ Horror category I pop up should appear with a warning like 'These stories include graphic content and overlays. Do you wish to continue?"

5 Likes

Support!

Support💕

support <3

Support

Support! Why include a horror/thriller genre section if the guidelines restrict creativity?

1 Like

Support