FEATURE: Separate shelves for ongoing and completed stories

Hey! :smile:

I am not aware if anyone had suggested this before, but here I am, suggesting for this as well. :sweat_smile:

I truly support the current ongoing stories, but at times, I just want to read a story which is complete. At times, completed stories arenā€™t in the trending shelves, as ongoing stories are more popular.
I do love ongoing stories, but sometimes, you just want to have a one-time sitting to read from the start till the end, you know, like a story book!

I really hope soon there will be this shelf, and it is also separated by genres, for easier access to readers. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

46 Likes

Support! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Support!!

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

support 100%

1 Like

Bump!

Lol !

Support!

1 Like

Bump!

Bump!

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Bump! :sweat_smile:

Support!

1 Like

SUPPORT! This would help so much, especially if you donā€™t want to wait until like next week to complete a story! Then, when a story is complete, the author would set the status of the story to ā€œStory is completeā€ which Episode would then move that story to the ā€œCompleteā€ category!

5 Likes

Support!!!

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support, support, support!

Other story apps have the basic ā€œcompleted storiesā€ or ā€œread it againā€ categories - not sure why a popular app like Episode isnā€™t up to par on this yet??

2 Likes

SUPPORT!!

1 Like

Support!!!

1 Like