FEATURE: Shelf for MALE authors and or stories with male MC's

Yes, support! :smile:

2 Likes

Yes, I totally agree!

1 Like

giphy

5 Likes

4 Likes

Can we turn this into a feature request? Because I want to say SUPPORT!

8 Likes

I can do that??

2 Likes

100% yes

1 Like

Yes, I’m sure.

2 Likes

How do I do it?

I think this too, I’ve seen quite a few feature requests like this

2 Likes

Put “FEATURE: Shelf For Male Authors”

3 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

I totally support this idea.

By the way, if it is a suggestion, then move this thread to “art suggestion” category.

2 Likes

Thank you for letting me know!

1 Like

Support, mon amie :kissing_heart::heart:

1 Like

Oh, it’s nothing

1 Like

Haha if this happens, it’d encourage me more to write faster : ) The only other male authors I know of are Joseph Evans, Lucas, and Kai :thinking:

3 Likes

Yes that’s true. But I don’t get it, Sorority Stalker was not a rip off of Cindy Gaultier’s Envy. There’s a huge difference between the stories.

Envy was about cheerleaders whereas Sorority Stalker was about a serial killer, roaming around the Sorority house.

4 Likes

And I know for a fact that there are so much more male authors than that which shows that there definitely should be a shelf so that others can also be aware of them

1 Like

True. After the author of Envy filed a copyright complaint against the author of Sorority Stalker, it was found that both stories were not similar. I remember the author of Envy created huge drama for it🤔 And true @OreoBiscuit Shelves like this might bring out more male authors. In a way, it’s diversity too. Diversity of episode stories promoted to episode audience.

7 Likes