FEATURE: Shuffle Button for Episode!

Ok, so this idea just came to me!
I was looking through the top community user stories in the the different genres and thought that it was hard to get to the bottom of the list. I mean, all the top users are first and the other lesser ranked stories are all the way in the back and a little hard to get to…

So… why not have a different button underneath this list, like a shuffle button or even a “surprise me” button. This way, lesser read stories can potentially be found!

Now, I don’t know how possible this is for episode to do, but if anything else there could be a new list added to every genre that shuffles everyday, or so, so we can always find something new and random.

Just a thought, what do you guys think??
Also sorry in advanced if I put this topic in the wrong section! :innocent:

22 Likes

You mean a button that shows underrated stories?

2 Likes

I was thinking more along the lines of a general shuffle. Top ranked and underrated stories all mixed at random. But I wouldn’t mind one for underrated stories only.

0 Likes

Support! :purple_heart:

1 Like

support!

1 Like

I see where you are going, I would rather want to see and Sort By system to arrange them rather than scroll alot or even a filter system.

3 Likes

Yeah, anything to make it more possible to find those “hidden gem” stories!

2 Likes

Support!!!

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure this fits under the “Feature + Art Suggestions” under “Mobile App Features”.

1 Like

Just switched it! Thanks for the heads up.

0 Likes

Also make sure to put “FEATURE” in all caps in the title too. :blush:

2 Likes

Girl, you rock! And I suck at making post haha :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Bump!

0 Likes

Support!

1 Like

Let’s keep this post going!

0 Likes