FEATURE: Small Author Only Contest

A hosted contest twice a year catered to only Authors with 100K or fewer reads.
I strongly believe contests should be for authors to get noticed. Since established authors join contests and usually win, it would be nice for Episode to host a small author contest to give unrecognized authors the chance for their stories to be read.

Please like and comment if you support the idea of smaller authors getting their chance to be seen.

25 Likes

Support!

1 Like

Yes support!

1 Like

It’s absolutely ridiculous this post keeps getting hidden, I already have a message into Sydney,
Flagging addicts will always fly.

1 Like

Support!! :100: I freaking love this idea!!

As I said on another thread, displaying names on flags would do wonders… :grimacing:

1 Like

Girl I am saying, The rich keep getting richer while they keep the poor even poorer.

4 Likes

Ain’t that the truth!!

2 Likes

Hopefully Sydney will straighten it out soon, I really think they should lock flagging privilagies if they are flagged inappropriately or out of greed ( :joy: :joy:)

1 Like

Support!!
:blob_hearts: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

SUPPORT!!!

Really like this idea tho!!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

101% support this!

1 Like

Support!

I’d absolutely love for this to one of the upcoming contest’s rules.

3 Likes

Support. I’m a small writer and I find the current system bullsh*t. This would very much help those like me.

1 Like

I actually joined the last 2 contests, and I swear my entries were the only ones Episode didn’t review LOL, so I hear that.

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

thank you for that :slight_smile: :grin:

1 Like

Support!

1 Like