FEATURE: Small Author Only Contest

I am considered a new writer in Episode and I need someone to read my story; it is difficult for everyone to know you when you are at beginning of the road, I indeed support this idea and there will be an incentive for fresh authors to continue, not all focus is on the old authors or those who have many followers. Thank you!

3 Likes

Bumpp

1 Like

Thank you :smile:

bumpity bump, bump bump. :smiley:

Support! :heart:

1 Like

Support :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Support! :clap:

Small authors need to get more recognition. Getting picked for random shelves doesn’t do it for the most of us! The current system only rewards the big names here, and you can tell that they want to keep it that way . Even Episode breaks its own guidelines for them!

6 Likes

Support!! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Support definitely. Established and well-promoted authors are already in a good rank on the trending shelf and all that. So many stories are hidden because they simply can’t get their stories seen.

6 Likes

support!!

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support​:heart:They should really do
but as we know episode AHEAM I don’t think we will get it but still I SUPPORT THE IDEEAAA AND LOVE IT :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I also support.

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Huge support!

1 Like

Support! :heart:

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Support ong yes

1 Like

Support!!

1 Like

For sure! I noticed there have been a few already.
And on Instagram the Episode team has already had posts asking for suggestions on stories from authors with under 5000, 10.000 etc. reads for shelves with stories from small authors only.

I hope they’ll keep doing this and switch it up from time to time, to give authors of all sizes (literally and figuratively) a chance to be featured and discovered by readers.

3 Likes