FEATURE: Space In Story Description Box

I wish there was more space in the story description box, so we can add more words to it. Not too much words because I know we can just summarize our story plot. A little more space would be good though.

56 Likes

yesssss

3 Likes

Same, so many good descriptions gone to waste because they don’t fit the 180 chars limit :pensive::pensive:

9 Likes

They did it again!

4 Likes

I remember when it was like 120 and that was hell.

There’s a suggestion for 360 if you haven’t seen it yet.

9 Likes

I agree. Sometimes I don’t necessarily want to write a one sentence description.

4 Likes

I always max out my descriptions lol. I agree.
I also had no idea about that suggestion thread so I’ve just added a like :rofl:

6 Likes

Yes I agree :sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

bump

YESSS I would definitely benefit from that. :joy:

It’s so hard when you have the perfect description but you can’t fit it into the damn box. :sob:

1 Like

agreed lol

1 Like

I do that too :grimacing: I would like to say more about my story in more than just 3 or 5 words :joy:

1 Like

I’m always two or theee words too long :weary: I know a good writer should be able to write succinctly, but I don’t want to spend 5-6 drafts trying to reword a few sentences on a short description. I’d be happy if we just got 5-10 extra words

7 Likes

bump!!!

I thought I was the only one. Especially when I have that perfect description, but it doesn’t fit!

2 Likes

bumppppp

Adding to the bumps. I cannot seem to come up with a coherent story description in 180 characters.

bumpp

bump!!!

bump…