FEATURE: Story of the Day

Hey guys!

So as some of you may know… there was a survey sent out by episode about how they can improve the app and it got me thinking…

What if there was a story of the day kind of thing where each day episode would choose a smaller or newer story (like 1000 reads or less) to advertise just for that day. This would help authors to get out there without having to get on a shelf or on the trending stories chart.

I think this would be totally amazing for us small authors and would help episode become a better community!

please like and comment down below if you support (:

46 Likes

Support!!!

2 Likes

Support!!

2 Likes

Ooh! Support!

2 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support!!

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Deffo support!

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

I support but I do think it should be more like 5k-10k reads I’m being honest. So
many stories in this range get missed out because they’re: not small enough to be considered a “small author story” but not really big enough to for sure get into trending. Especially if you’re writing in romance or drama. I mean, I only have 1600 reads and I definitely still feel like a small author. So, I like this idea, but I think bumping it up to make it a bit more inclusive without including stories that clearly don’t need the extra help would be nice. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

That’s a great idea :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Agreed and Support!

(This is what I put for the survey:)

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes