FEATURE: supporting small authors discussion

I know but evry one i see has the rule you can not recomand your own story

1 Like

There really is. We stand no chance against popular authors for the most part but I am a huge small author supporter and I know many people that are in groups to support all small authors. We have a great community of people and we all support as many people as we can.

I donā€™t do many r4rā€™s anymore but I do get messages about reading someoneā€™s story. I always do and then I blast them on my IG in Hopeā€™s others will give them a chance.

1 Like

I stopped doing read for read mainly cause people never really read back

1 Like

Thats sweet of you. I dont have the corage to just ask someone directly to read my story. if they are not asking for a recomandation or an r4r

While this is true, itā€™s a support community. Many people will suggest your story for suggesting theirs.

I am a huge small author supporter.
If youā€™d like, I can check out your story and Iā€™ll promote it. No catch either, donā€™t need to read mine. I really enjoy stories and I try my best to help others and to help others get reads. Many small authors read stories that other promote.

Like I said, we all really help each other out as much as possible.

1 Like

almost all my reads are from r4r. I have 181.

1 Like

That sweet of you I would be happy if you did . though only if you like it.

1 Like

They donā€™t. That is why I donā€™t normally ask for r4rā€™s but I will always read someoneā€™s story when they ask.

I can check out your story. No r4r necessary. I just love to help out our community.

1 Like

Sure thing. Send me the link. Iā€™ll get it done today and when Iā€™m done Iā€™ll send screenshots then post on my IG so please send me your IG so I can tag you :heart:

I just published my story last week and I have like 25 reads so, Iā€™m definitely a little sad

I think we need a section for newly published stories

I published mine in january

1 Like
1 Like

See thatā€™s a long time, but if we had a new story section, maybe youā€™d have more views

this is mine

hghghgth

2 Likes

Iā€™ll start it here in a bit :heart::heart:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve seen this one some of the read for read threads

awwww thank youuuu

1 Like

yeah i write in them a lot. Its almost the only reads i get. though have found some really good stories that way i would not have read

1 Like

No problem. We should all support each other. We all start at the same starting line afterall.

2 Likes

the forums are a big help. Instagram is too but, itā€™s still hard like you have to gain followers first