FEATURE: Talking Characters W/ An Actual Voice (TALKING + SINGING)

I think there should be an option to have the text when someone is talking, just the voice, or both together. I’d love to choose what each character sounds like and have singers actually sing with an actual voice.
photo-1526218626217-dc65a29bb444 people-talking-4
Fotolia_78030565_S_copyright _107317675_womentalkingtube

11 Likes

Seems like a lot of work for them…although I would love them to have the automated computer voice haha

7 Likes

Support!

1 Like

This would be so great.

1 Like

Yeah. :joy:

I don’t know, then they would have a computer voice, and that’s annoying.

7 Likes

I think that’d be cool… Maybe have the option the record your own voice acting :thinking: Then you could upload the sounds and use them in your story. Plus you could like write a version of the story with and without the voice acting and give the readers a choice.

10 Likes

I think it’d be hilarious

2 Likes

Yeah, I think so too.

1 Like

Oh yes that would be a very nice option to have. Though I kinda doubt Episode would consider it! But who knows.

1 Like

It kinda defeats the whole app’s purpose. It’s reading not listening. It might as well be a video with subtitles if that’s what you are suggesting.

11 Likes

Support. In the story “pitch perfect” (episode original story) there are actual voices, Bellas’ covers

3 Likes

I think it’s obvious why it’s not like this. This is never happening.

4 Likes

Idk the point of episode as a app is to see it the way you would see books except this time you can actually see whats happening instead of just reading it but if episode was to approve this i would like it to be for ink to since ink barely gets anything anymore but ig it would be interesting idk my opinions mixed half yes half no

1 Like

SUPPORT this is what I was thinking we need to get this noticed by Episode.

1 Like

I agree with you guys. I would like there to be voice over or talking characters it helps you get into the character when you are able to hear there voice.

Idk, it’d kind of ruin it for me. I can imagine my own voices for the characters when reading :)) and voice-overs always sound so awkward. I like just having the music

1 Like

Support