FEATURE: Timed Choices

Support!

1 Like

The only thing Iā€™m concerned about is if some authors abuse this and do timed choices on choices that matters, I like time to think because honestly authors can really throw curveballs in these choices sometimes

5 Likes

I mean, in real life, the choices that matter are often the oneā€™s that you donā€™t have time to think about. Timed choices may frustrate the reader, but it gives the author more storytelling power, like in life-threatening situations.

3 Likes

bimpty bopity bump

I remember when it was a glitch in the app and it said something about timers or w.e?! So hopefully weā€™re getting it soon?! I would love this and hate this at the same time. Authors can be ruthless :joy::joy:

2 Likes

That seems intresting! I hope we get it soon! And Iā€™m gonna be the most ruthless author youā€™ve ever seen!

I tried to this using a trick of some sort and never could, @ryan and @Jeremy please work on this if you have the time and can @cass

Iā€™m confused. There is no trick that I know of, and the Forums team donā€™t fix problems with Episode. If you ever need help, file a support ticket instead of tagging every Forum admin.

Also, what does this have to do with the conversation, if you donā€™t mind me asking? :confused:

1 Like

No, I mean that i was trying to make like a seemingly timer thing.

Thatā€™s not available to regular writers yet. Whatever ā€œtrickā€ you saw mustā€™ve been a fake.

I never saw it, I tried to make it and see if it would work. It wouldnā€™t work.

Iā€™m even more confused. You canā€™t just make commands, they have to be created by the Episode team. The example I used in the original post is just an idea for how the Episode team could implement it.

1 Like

I wasnā€™t trying to make a command, i was using the current commands to try and make a timer effect, so u understand?

Is this a thing?

No, not yet. Iā€™m trying to get it implemented.

1 Like

bumpity bump

REMINDER: Make sure to like the original post.

1 Like

Support!!!

Support!!!

Bump.

Bump