FEATURE: Undo Button

Hi guys! I’m not sure if this was on the old forums, so I’ll make it!

I would really, really, really appreciate it if we had an ‘Undo’ button.
The reason being, sometimes I’m tired and I accidentally do ‘Ctrl-V’ instead of ‘Ctrl-C’ for a spot directing code and it deletes the command. I then have to copy all of the new writing I’ve done, leave the site without saving and copying it back in just to get that line of spot directing and coding back.

So, please please please, Episode, make an undo button so I can save my story without the trouble of above!

(If Episode already has an undo button please let me know!)

Thanks!
xox

45 Likes

Me too </3
xox

2 Likes

I don’t know if this is quite what your looking for, but ctrl z is the short key to undo.

11 Likes

Thanks! That helps, but I think Episode could have an undo button if people don’t know it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This would save me a lot of time and frustration!

2 Likes

Support!!!

1 Like

I never use undo :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Support and bump~

1 Like

Support! I hate it when I accidentally closed the tab without saving the episode ._.

1 Like

This is really importand…

1 Like

The undo button?

yep

1 Like

Still support this. I keep accidently pressing paste when I want to copy something and I can’t go back, which is really annoying.

1 Like

Ugh same!

1 Like

That would be awesome!
Word document, power point, paint, etc., and other applications have them, so Episode having this feature would be cool <3

1 Like

Yes OMG, I wanted to open a new thread but I saw this. Totally agree, the Safari Edit>Undo doesn’t work and so many times I’ve cut and pasted in the wrong place and copied something else and lot the original thing and couldn’t recover it. Very annoying.
An UNDO BUTTON would be greatly appreciated.

bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump.

Yes please this is much needed especially since I just deleted a whole chapter of my story…:sob:

I accidentally highlight and delete huge chunks of script before I save so often, it’s really annoying and an undo button would be such a relief.

SUPPORT. i deleted a whole chapter. I just exited out and my story was still there, but a whole chunk of my chapter was gone because I didn’t save it. i’m glad I found this and found out about ctrl z : )