FEATURE: Unlimited passes for everyone

Reminder

Request topics are not for debates. Any users who persist in using a request topic to debate will be in violation of Our Forum Moderation Standards and Guidelines

Please create a separate topic in the appropriate category for any discussions that are not related to showing support for a feature request.

3 Likes

@Sydney_H
@Nick

1 Like

I think this idea of passes might be worth looking into.

Idk maybe making it 6 passes every four hours instead of four? Idk.

4 Likes

Yeah definitely :relieved:

1 Like

support.

1 Like

I wish that was a thing! I hate waiting for passes and there is no way I’m buying them because that has to go through my parents and no way in hell and I ruining my black, leather, studded persona by having my parents find out I like reading sappy romance stories! It’s super annoying when you just finish them and then a story you’ve been waiting to update for forever finally updates AND YOU HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER 4 GOD DAMN HOURS! I don’t see the point because most people won’t buy them and having unlimited passes means that they’ll be guaranteed more money because people would have to watch more ads.

2 Likes

But a lot of people would read a lot more stories meaning they have to watch a lot more adverts meaning episode is guaranteed more money than just adding paid for featuers

1 Like

honestly !! totally agree with you

I would love to get the 30 day unlimited passes back actually… Its been over 12 months since I had the offer on my app. And tbh its made me lose interest in playing having to wait.
I like to replay stories too so it would be a plus not having to use the timed passes on it again.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support !

1 Like

yess
same because when i run out of passes i do other things to wait for them but if i had unlimited i would get bored so easily and i would’ve never done some things i do when they’re refilling