Feature: unlimited replays!

HI!
I have been reading episode for YEARSSS!!! and there are so many great stories out there! Stories i want to re-read. And that is exactly what i do. I re-read these stories and the i find myself at the point where i can no longer re-read as i have already re-read 5 times (which is the limit).
I really really REALLYYYY want a feature where we can we can have unlimited replays .

Some of you may be thinking… why do you want to read a story more than 5 times? Why would you read the same story 5 times to begin with because yes, that is a lot of replays. :sweat_smile:
But the stories i truly love and can’t get enough of, yes i want to replay multiple times and i will continue to until i get sick of them (which will be never because i’m obsessed, and the stories themselves are just so friking amazing!!!
Another reason why i replay multiple times is because the story is like a game and i can’t seem to pass/win/survive. :disappointed:
An example of this is the story Hello? by Evil Ebonni and Old Mate.
I have replayed all 5 times.… and i still haven’t survived and i’m eager to play again because i really really want to win!!! :pleading_face: :upside_down_face:
So yh- i really want unlimited replays and if we do get this feature, i really hope it doesn’t come as part of a paid package/1month subscription sort of thing! I already buy gems and the ad-free, pass-free package :joy:
Please let me know if you support and want unlimited replays! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :relaxed:
Thnxxx :pleading_face:

8 Likes

Support :smiley:

2 Likes

Support :wink:

2 Likes

IKR! I actually had the struggle with my story, but I discovered that if you click on a replay, you can start it over from chapter zero.

2 Likes

Yes! You can replay from chapter 0 a maximum of 5 times, after that you cannot play the story from the start again!

1 Like

what I’m saying is, for Love on Fire when i reached the 5 time limit, i clicked on the settings of one replay and started it from 0. There was no limit then

Duplicate closed. Please refer to FEATURE: More Replays