FEATURE: Unpublish a Story

suggestion
features
opinion
general

Bump!!

Support!!

I know the feeling. At this point I really don’t get how such a basic feature hasn’t been implemented in the portal yet, along with the option to delete a story altogether. :confused:

Yess!! I totally agree with you. I always have to put that my story is “ON HOLD” in my description just so my readers won’t waste their pass on that particular episode. I don’t like doing that because it makes my story description area look tacky. Therefore, there should be a button on the portal that says Unpublished. It makes sense.

Bump

support

Bump

SUPPORT

An unpublish button would be the ultimate feature for me. The app is littered with discontinued/deleted stories and the option to remove them from the app but still have them in your writers portal would allow you to hide your story from others but have them remain so you can keep all that hard work you put into the story and still have it to read just for yourself. It doesn’t matter how bad you think the story might be it still took hours and hours of work to achieve and that’s something you don’t want to just get rid of completely.

Exactly as I thought while writing this post. :raised_hands:t2: