FEATURE: Uploading Props

It would be really awesome if we could upload our own props and use them with the actions/behaviors in the portal that require props.

If you support this idea please like this post.

126 Likes

Support. Not sure on the technicalities of it being possible. But if so, this would be a great feature.

13 Likes

bump

1 Like

Support :100: all the way! :grin:

1 Like

Support and bump :v:

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

bump and support :wink:

2 Likes

you can upload them as an overlay…

1 Like

yes this is true but they aren’t used as a “prop” so to speak I’d like if they made it so we could upload props and use them with the behaviours they have.

2 Likes

Bump :blush:

1 Like

bump

1 Like

Bump 2!

Bump

BUMP! Because after the hidden items event, we are going to need this. EXTREMELY need this.

1 Like

Bump! So many times there has been something that I want a character to hold but making it an overlay and having them hold it, is such a process! Uploading your own props would be awesome!

1 Like

Support!

Support!

Well they’re pretty much just gonna stick an image on the wrist/hand. It shouldn’t be that hard. But I also don’t know how they work lmao

Supporttt!!!

I’ve once made such post, but it got archived, so I’m gonna show my support here! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: By the way, the idea is perfect. But Episode is curently working on more body types, (summer release) so it would be pretty hard to work on both, of these features.
But don’t lose hope! I am sure, that they are gonna release that sooner or later. :kissing_heart::grin::smiley:

1 Like