[FEATURE] Vote on what the Episode Team works on next

They can say how much they want it in the comments. Saying what’d they would rather have on a Feature thread is rude. Which is why ppl make threads stating what they want and why it is needed.

No one said people couldn’t still make forums saying what they want. They could still do that. and from those forums we could collectively vote on the feature we actually want. Just because something gets the most votes on a day when a lot of people are online or someone decides to spam, their idea with a link to the original post a few times a week, doesn’t mean it’s necessarily what the majority of people want. As this most recent updates comment section proves. I really don’t like seeing the Episode staff get attacked after they worked hard all week on updates for us and having to delete a bunch of comments of unsatisfied writers and I don’t like people getting banned or flagged for stating their opinion. No one is in the wrong here we just need a clearer way to communicate! :heart:

1 Like

To combat this every user has the ability to share links to the threads with other users. Once the other users view the thread they can reply to it in order to bump it themselves as well as show their support by liking the thread :+1: . Also remember that everyone can bump the threads once every 24 hours in order to bring the thread to the top of the list helping it gain recognition/views and it also helps prevent threads from getting buried underneath the newer threads. If I think of any other tips that might help with this I’ll make sure to drop them here for everyone. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Support!

Thank you for the information, That is really helpful! :heart:

Closing this one since @Littledoubt has a new and improved version! RE UPLOAD: Get a chance to vote on what Episode makes next :smiley: