FEATURE: Website to Request for Hair & Clothes

Hello I saw this thread and i was kinda inspired ig…

sooo, basically my idea is that there is a website where we can request clothes and hairs by just sending pictures from online or drawing them with a little description and email. i know episode watches the forums and stuff but not a lot of the clothes/hair things requested get featured, this will be a way for episode to see and know our ideas directly and if they do implement it they can email you and make it your idea, basically you can kind of work with them. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

i don’t know if they’ll make a whole new website specifically for that, because websites cost a lot of money to make and run, but that’s a really good idea :heart:

they dont have to make another website for it, they have a lot already. websites cost a lot of money but i think episode can afford it and it will make the reads happy :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s a great idea and maybe it could just be another folder on the episode website.

Hello @LI05! This is Sydney the Moderator. :wink:

Just a quick reminder to make sure your title follows the Feature Request Guidelines, in particular the part where you capitalize all the letters in the word feature. Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses:

bump

please close :slight_smile:

1 Like

Topic closed by OP request. :smiley: